I love Felting !!

Cuba, NY, United States
I belong to a private association, the Global Information Network Members and Affiliates help each other in all areas of life. This association has made a HUGE impact on my life every single day! I am also fiber artist, working in the ancient craft of felting. If you have any questions about felting, I would love to be of help! I use various felting techniques and I sell my works at My Art Fire Studio and My Etsy Studio and sell my photography at My RedBubble Studio and My Zazzle Studio

Felt4Ewe's Zazzle Store

Felt4Ewe's Artfire Studio

Friday, December 5, 2008

Etsy Teams

I am a proud member of two of Etsy's teams. Teams are great for finding friends and other Etsy sellers who have something in common with you! I belong to the EtsyFAST (Etsy Fiber Arts Street Team) and BBEST (Boomers and Beyond Etsy Street Team) and both are groups of wonderful artists/crafters of handmade items! If you go to the Etsy site, and do a search for EtsyFAST or BBEST you will find things made by members of these teams. You'll find some truly amazing things that members have created! Teams on Etsy have special events and sales, so it's a great way to find deals and items made specially to fit within themes. So please take a look when you have some spare time, and you'll be surprised at the talent these two groups have!

To all of my fellow team members, you're a tremendous support to so many, and I appreciate your talent and support!

Also a holiday special is currently being offered to members of these two teams for free shipping with any purchase until December 25th! As a side note, I am also offering free shipping to my Facebook friends, anyone who posts to this blog, and all twitter users. That makes the free shipping available to so many!

No comments: