I love Felting !!

Cuba, NY, United States
I belong to a private association, the Global Information Network Members and Affiliates help each other in all areas of life. This association has made a HUGE impact on my life every single day! I am also fiber artist, working in the ancient craft of felting. If you have any questions about felting, I would love to be of help! I use various felting techniques and I sell my works at My Art Fire Studio and My Etsy Studio and sell my photography at My RedBubble Studio and My Zazzle Studio

Felt4Ewe's Zazzle Store

Felt4Ewe's Artfire Studio

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As we say goodbye to 2008...

It's been a very eventful year for me, and I'm sure for many of you as well. I've been through many highs and lows, suffered through tremendously stressful times, both emotionally and economically. The stress and economic issues however, brought me back to my love of felting, and for that I am grateful. I still have my health, I've found new employment for a more regular income, and I've been reaching out into new places, most especially networking on the internet. My felting sales haven't taken off exactly, but I feel as though I'm progressing with spreading the word, and I'm also enjoying following my photography yen.

Tonight it's cold, snowy and blowing here in Clarksville, NY, and I'm due for work at 7am, so I'm in for the night, and likely will sleep through the final moments of this momentous year.

I'm not a new year's resolution type of person, but if you are, I hope you will accomplish what you set out to do. I have many goals, but my goals change throughout the year, so my plans are to do my best to have fun while growing and staying healthy. There is much promise in the year ahead, with the change in the US Presidency and the new administration, may our nation heal and find the kind of leadership we need at home and abroad.

Here's a toast to everyone, for a joyous, healthy, prosperous and growing New Year! Cheers!

Hard to believe we're approaching ten years in the 2000's already!

The best to all! Eat, drink if you must, and definitely be merry!

1 comment:

CT said...

Best wishes to you too Felt4Ewe! - CT