I love Felting !!

Cuba, NY, United States
I belong to a private association, the Global Information Network Members and Affiliates help each other in all areas of life. This association has made a HUGE impact on my life every single day! I am also fiber artist, working in the ancient craft of felting. If you have any questions about felting, I would love to be of help! I use various felting techniques and I sell my works at My Art Fire Studio and My Etsy Studio and sell my photography at My RedBubble Studio and My Zazzle Studio

Felt4Ewe's Zazzle Store

Felt4Ewe's Artfire Studio

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Art Fire Studio has been featured!

My Art Fire Studio has been featured at Studio Art Fire along with many other wonderful Art Fire Studios. Click on this link to view them: Studio Art Fire

The featured item from my studio is in the Fiber category and is my Soft 'n Sparkly 24 Inch Necklace

Take a look at all of the wonderful talent Art Fire Studios have! Also, there are now Guilds you can join to have interaction and community with those who have your interests. They've just begun to gather members, and are going to be a tremendous source of friendship, support, and events within the Art Fire community.

Art Fire has extended its $7/month for life membership offer until they have filled all 5,000 of the verified memberships available at this price. No listing fees, no sales fees. List all you want for $7/ month. Your listings can be completed on one page, and each item with this verified membership allows up to 10 photos per item! In addition, Art Fire plants a tree for every new membership, so you can help with greening our planet!

Register on ArtFire.com

2 comments:

CT said...

Congrats Felt4ewe! - CT

S. K. Gray said...

This is great...Congratulations!
And thank-you for following my blog :)

This is getting quite addictive!