I love Felting !!

Cuba, NY, United States
I belong to a private association, the Global Information Network Members and Affiliates help each other in all areas of life. This association has made a HUGE impact on my life every single day! I am also fiber artist, working in the ancient craft of felting. If you have any questions about felting, I would love to be of help! I use various felting techniques and I sell my works at My Art Fire Studio and My Etsy Studio and sell my photography at My RedBubble Studio and My Zazzle Studio

Felt4Ewe's Zazzle Store

Felt4Ewe's Artfire Studio

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Found a great blog for needle felters!

If you're into needle felting (and I certainly am), this is a great site to visit for inspiration. Perhaps one day I'll be able to create characters like Karen's! If you are unfamiliar with needle felting, it is a fairly recent (1980's) addition to felting methods, and involves intermingling wool fibers with barbed needles, creating one-of-a-kind sculptures or felted fiber. If you try it, you'll likely be "hooked" almost immediately. A great way to spend time while you're listening to music, riding a bus, sitting with a friend, etc. You'll be amazed at once at what a fluff of loose wool fiber and a barbed needle can do while in your hands!

Have a look at Karen's works: http://www.karensfeltworks.blogspot.com/

No comments: