I love Felting !!

Cuba, NY, United States
I belong to a private association, the Global Information Network Members and Affiliates help each other in all areas of life. This association has made a HUGE impact on my life every single day! I am also fiber artist, working in the ancient craft of felting. If you have any questions about felting, I would love to be of help! I use various felting techniques and I sell my works at My Art Fire Studio and My Etsy Studio and sell my photography at My RedBubble Studio and My Zazzle Studio

Felt4Ewe's Zazzle Store

Felt4Ewe's Artfire Studio

Sunday, December 7, 2008

What I did vs what I wanted to do

Today was productive, in a sorta kinda way. I did tons of paperwork/recordkeeping, laundry, dishes, and cleaned out the fridge of those oldy n'moldy devils that lurked. That's productive, sorta, right?

What I wanted to do was to continue my "large" needle/wet felting upcycled-fulled wool sweater, multi-piece project, and get the special gift for my Best Customer Award done. So here I am, late in the day, having done something, but not having done what I really wanted to do. And tomorrow, I have "errands" that must be done, and the next day I hope to visit my son who's in town (well 80 miles or so from me.) So that means by Wednesday I might get to what I call "progress" on my projects. Plus there are a couple of smaller projects that I need to get pics of so I can put them up.

I'm not sure I'll be baking many Christmas cookies this year. I usually have lots of kinds, and lots of each kind. Just not sure I'm going to BE THERE this year.

Well, for now, until I go to bed, I'm going to do a little of the felting. Hopefully I'll get more than 3.5 hrs of sleep tonight. Last night I was up all night, and finally retired for sleep at 8am! The coffee is on a timer, and it was brewing just before I turned in. Sheesh. Didn't get anything done except for lots of mulling things over in my head. Wasted time!

No comments: