I love Felting !!

Cuba, NY, United States
I belong to a private association, the Global Information Network Members and Affiliates help each other in all areas of life. This association has made a HUGE impact on my life every single day! I am also fiber artist, working in the ancient craft of felting. If you have any questions about felting, I would love to be of help! I use various felting techniques and I sell my works at My Art Fire Studio and My Etsy Studio and sell my photography at My RedBubble Studio and My Zazzle Studio

Felt4Ewe's Zazzle Store

Felt4Ewe's Artfire Studio

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NFEST

A couple of days ago, I joined the Etsy NFEST team (Needle Felt Etsy Street Team). Although I have been needle felting for quite a while, I held back on joining this team, because I thought I had too many other things I was involved in and dealing with. I reconsidered recently, as there are quite a few NFEST members who are my friends on Facebook, and whose felted works I see as an inspiration to me. There's tremendous talent amongst this group, and I decided I wanted to be part of it, and I hope to share and learn, support and receive support for the wonderful craft of needle felting! Since things in my schedule are about to change drastically as of next week, I put aside my large upcycled sweater project, and I'm working on a smaller Christmas project, then I'll be on to trying to get as many Christmas cookies baked as possible before Monday. I love the baking, eating, and sharing my cookies!

Yesterday I visited my 82 yr old mom, my youngest son, Joe, and my sister Judy and her clan. We had a nice visit and it may be the only family gathering I'll be able to attend until after Christmas, so I cherished the time with them. I'm hopeful that I'll have one day between Christmas and New Years to visit again at my mom's and see other family and especially my daughter, Veronica, who will be in from Florida, and my other son, Damon, and his family (with my two wonderful granddaughters, and another grandchild on the way.) Life has changed so much, and we all struggle with responsibilities while trying to stay connected and see each other as much as we can. I hope everyone else has time to share with their families too!

No comments: