I love Felting !!

Cuba, NY, United States
I belong to a private association, the Global Information Network Members and Affiliates help each other in all areas of life. This association has made a HUGE impact on my life every single day! I am also fiber artist, working in the ancient craft of felting. If you have any questions about felting, I would love to be of help! I use various felting techniques and I sell my works at My Art Fire Studio and My Etsy Studio and sell my photography at My RedBubble Studio and My Zazzle Studio

Felt4Ewe's Zazzle Store

Felt4Ewe's Artfire Studio

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Writer's cramp?

It's been a very long while since I've posted anything on my blog! I'm calling it writer's cramp. I won't go into details of why I've had such a long duration of writer's cramp, but I'm here now. Not sure why I picked today to be the day I got back to it either, it just happened. So hello again everyone!

I'm looking forward to the joyous season of giving and I'm hoping I'll be able to give more than I receive. To start off my spirit of giving, I have a promotion at my Artfire Studio, http://www.artfire.com/users/Felt4Ewe . Feel free to check it out.

For Thanksgiving, I will be working my "real" job, so I'm cooking our bird on Tuesday, with all the trimmings. I LOVE Thanksgiving dinner, and always make plenty so it can be repeated several times and dinner guests can take some home with them. On Monday I'll do lots of prep work, and bake pumpkin and apple pies. We'll have a couple of friends joining us for Thanksgiving dinner, and I am so grateful that I can share this wonderful meal with them. I wish that our families were able to be here, but the memories of a multitude of Thanksgivings shared with all of them will be on my mind this year; they are not forgotten!

I hope for all to have a happily memorable Thanksgiving this year.

Moving forward, I'll be writing about the giving spirit of the season. It may be about things I'm doing, or about the giving spirit of others that I appreciate. Many of you out there will be in the giving spirit as well, and I'd love to hear about how you're devoting yourselves to the spirit of giving this season. Joyful, Joyful giving to all!

No comments: