I love Felting !!

Cuba, NY, United States
I belong to a private association, the Global Information Network Members and Affiliates help each other in all areas of life. This association has made a HUGE impact on my life every single day! I am also fiber artist, working in the ancient craft of felting. If you have any questions about felting, I would love to be of help! I use various felting techniques and I sell my works at My Art Fire Studio and My Etsy Studio and sell my photography at My RedBubble Studio and My Zazzle Studio

Felt4Ewe's Zazzle Store

Felt4Ewe's Artfire Studio

Friday, March 6, 2009

Nuno Felt Spring Scarf Challenge

I belong to a social network on ning, called "Working with felt", and recently they introduced a nuno felt Spring Scarf Challenge. I wanted to spread the word, and invite other felters, or those wanting to learn this technique, to join in. You need to become a member of the site to participate, but it's a great way to share, learn, and enjoy felting! Go here to join and view the challenge: http://workingwithfelt.ning.com/forum/topics/have-a-go-challenge-create-a


I'm not sure I'll get time away from my day job to participate, but hopefully I can!

2 comments:

AliciaMae said...

Did you get to participate in the challenge?

BTW, this blog has been given an award on one of my blogs. http://blogfireguild.blogspot.com

Sara Millis said...

Do post some pictures if you had chance to have a go... I'd love to hear how you found it.
Sx