I love Felting !!

Cuba, NY, United States
I belong to a private association, the Global Information Network Members and Affiliates help each other in all areas of life. This association has made a HUGE impact on my life every single day! I am also fiber artist, working in the ancient craft of felting. If you have any questions about felting, I would love to be of help! I use various felting techniques and I sell my works at My Art Fire Studio and My Etsy Studio and sell my photography at My RedBubble Studio and My Zazzle Studio

Felt4Ewe's Zazzle Store

Felt4Ewe's Artfire Studio

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I was Artfire fiber artist of the week!

Valerie's Gallery did a post, and listed me as Artfire fiber artist of the week, featuring my felted artworks, on her blog at http://feltedtreasures.blogspot.com/2009/02/artfire-fiber-artist-of-week-felt4ewe.html

I was so pleased to find out about it when I received a google alert in my e-mail. Big ol' bunch of kudos to Valerie for including me at her blog!

1 comment:

Jenna Hansen said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Your work is so beautiful and worthy of a feature. :-) Hope you have a great weekend!

~Jenna